Storehouse was founded with one purpose in mind; to help small businesses succeed.
Business is a lot like constructing a building. Every business must start with a firm foundation.
Once the foundation is laid, the support structure goes up. Like the columns on the building pictured here, every business owner needs the support of strong partnerships to hold it up and keep it stable. We partner with your business to your business needs to thrive in a competitive market.
Our business is taking care of your business. We understand the needs of entrepreneurs and how demanding life can be for you. In our experience, we have identified three areas where business owners need the most help; growing the business, finding time in the business to do the things that matter most, and having a proper work-life balance. You have big goals, but you need help to reach them. That’s why we are here to help you.
- We help your business grow by
- providing reliable financial reports
- explaining the numbers and what they mean to you
- alerting you to areas of potential waste or savings
- We help you reclaim your time (at least some of it) by
- providing easy to use payroll, accounting and tax solutions
- taking on the work that takes you away from income producing activities
- We help you relax by
- staying current on tax matters
- employing knowledgeable staff
- referring you to vetted sources for services we don’t provide